Hoping to Help Raise Awareness for Social Change...One Cause at a Time!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

It Starts on the Battle Ground

You're thinking: "All this talk of change is great. But what can I do?"

And that's what I wanted my blog to be about.
I'll be looking over volunteer projects over the next few months.

I'm hoping to foster inspiration.
To Push a 'Can Do' attitude.

Focus will be on key organizations, people who make thing happen, and the projects that they hold dear.

I'm planning to look at anything from local food drives to fundraising initiatives through artistic performances.

I'll also be adding some links to volunteer organizations
offering opportunities to get involve in the sections
"Writings on the Wall" and "Broadening your horizons",
as well as Human Rights' News Feeds
to provide an overview of ongoing world events.

No comments: